I’m a mother in my heart. I wish it was more at this point, but that will have to do for now. Yesterday was Mother’s Day, and instead of calling all my mom friends like I should have, I sat in bed feeling sorry for myself. I don’t do that very often, but yesterday was tough. First off, I’m an IDIOT for testing on Mother’s Day. I just didn’t think about, really. Secondly, I’d REALLY gotten my hopes up. I was feeling different…I was positive….I thought this month was it. It wasn’t, sadly. I guess I’m really not surprised, but I’m pretty disappointed.
That’s about all I want to talk about that.
In other news, I am excited about the following (yes, all tv or movie related):
1. The RHO New Jersey has started back…and I LOVE NJ! Theresa is completely out of control…and WTF did Ashley do with her hair?
2. The Bachelorette starts tonight, and I’m excited to watch this season with some of my girls! If only I was in AR this week….
3. I really want to go see What to Expect When You’re Expecting- it looks adorable and comes out this month!
4. The Grey’s finale looks CRAZY! I can’t wait to see what happens!
5. I have the Will Ferrell SNL from last week DVR’d at home….I can’t wait to watch it next week! I heart him!