SPOILER ALERT!!! If you watch this show and have not caught up to last night’s finale, you should not read any futher. Seriously. Stop now. Otherwise, you only have yourself to blame for figuring out who the winner is before actually watching it pan-out.
Ok, now that I’ve said that…I have to say that I am kinda disappointed with the outcome this season. I don’t even know how to arrange my thoughts here, so I’m going to give you some good-ole’ bullet points:
- I was excited to see that four people were being brought into the game to ‘coach’ the new players. And I was happy at the people who were chosen, because they are always entertaining and most of them had excellent game play in their previous competitions. Britany is the funniest of them all…she says what I’m thinking often throughout the season
- I thought it was pretty obvious that the coaches would eventually become game players, and I’m glad they did. I didn’t like the coaching concept
- Frank was my favorite right out of the gate- he was funny, charming and just a good guy overall. I feel sorry for him, really- he was targeted from the first week and never really got a break. He fought every single week and really deserved to go further if you ask me. I’m very happy he got the ‘favorite houseguest’ prize at the end of the day
- As soon as Frank was eliminated, I decided I wanted Dan to win. He deserved it….he made big moves…he was very cunning….he did what he had to do each week to survive, and it worked. He didn’t play a very ‘likeable’ game when it came to people in the house (meaning he back stabbed and hurt feelings and lied and broke promises), but to me he played the game harder than anyone else. Hell, the guy was a returning WINNER of the game and he still got 2nd place and $50k…that’s huge! The new peeps should have thrown him out early on if they were smart!
- Ian was the winner…and althougth I’m glad he won over Danielle, I’m still disappointed that he won over Dan. He just didn’t work as hard…and he’s so damn weird!
Any my last point- Janelle has a REALLY weird nose. I had never noticed it until Chris pointed it out, then it was all I could look at each time she was on-screen. Otherwise I think she’d be cute!