This is cheating, isn’t it? There is just NO WAY I can do a post for each letter AND a post for the ‘x’ day of thanks, so I’m going to try to knock this one out focus. I may be cheating, but at least I’m finishing it!
- R is for Rogers, AR. I moved to Rogers when I was 10 years old, and outside of living elsewhere for college I have pretty much been in the area ever since. I really wouldn’t mind moving away again, but it’s tougher the older I get because all of our friends are here…and both sets of parents are pretty close. I’d actually pick-up and move tomorrow if Chris was on board, but I don’t think he’s that interested. There is just something about CA or CO or FL that is calling my name….
- S is for Sadler’s. I have been working for this company for about 4 years now, and I have grown and moved up and learned and been challenged and I love it. It’s a tough job, don’t get me wrong, but the perks make it worth it.
- T is for television. By now, readers, you know that I’m 100% addicted….and I’m ok to admit that. RHOBH starts back today!
- U is for umbilical cord. Yes, I’m talking about the life-line between the placenta and baby while in the womb. It’s only, like, the coolest thing that has ever existed! Think about it- it’s truly amazing.
- V is for the vacation. I LOVE LOVE LOVE going on vacation! I generally prefer to go to a beach, but sometimes the mountains are cool too. I have two vacations planned currently- one is a quick trip with my friend to Charlotte for New Years Eve…..super excited…and the second is a week-long trip to Punta Canta that Chris and I have booked for January. Can’t.Wait.
- W is for whining. I hear WAY too much of it from people on a regular basis. Maybe I do a little too much of it myself, but I’m working on that. I think venting is healthy and needs to happen, of course, but let’s talk about some good stuff too, people!
- X is for Xerox…as in copies. In the business that I do, I cannot imagine if I had to write down everything vs printing it out/making copies/etc. That would be miserable!!
- Y is for year…as in the year 2013, specifically. My lucky number is 13…always has been. I shit you not, I was born at 2:13 on Friday, February 13th and was the 13th baby that day in the hospital. Weird, right?!? Anyway, I feel good about 2013. It will be the first year that my business will be ‘open’ for a full year (more on that later). I already have an amazing vacation planned for January. My job and pay are changing in January, and I’m excited about the opportunities. Most importantly, though, is that I really feel like I will at LEAST get pregnant in 2013, and probably have a baby. =) It will happen….
- Z is for zumba. I’ve been hitting the gym a lot lately, and my favorite class, by far, is zumba. In case you didn’t know, I have mad dance skillz.
So yeah, cheating or not, I’m done with this!