I saw these on a fellow blogger’s post and thought they seemed appropriate for today….
1. What is a name that you LOVE but would never name your child? My girl’s name use to be Isabella. I LOVED it…but then Twilight came out, and Bellas started popping up out of nowhere. It was ruined for me, which is sad, but I have since replaced my favorite girl’s name so I’m good now. And no, I’m not sharing it yet!
2. What made you start your blog? Dealing with infertility is harder than I ever would have imagined. I started my blog to have an outlet, and to help keep people updated so that every time I run into someone I haven’t seen in a while we can talk about something BESIDES my issues.
3. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time? Sleep. Or go to the movies. I don’t have a lot of free time…
4. Describe your best friend and what they mean to you. I recently discovered that I don’t have a ‘best’ friend really. I have several close friends, but there is not one person that I can always depend on 100% or talk about anything to. I love my friends, though, and they mean the world to me!
5. What is your dream job? Hmmm….I have yet to figure this one out. I use to would have said “stay at home mom,” but the vast majority of stay at home moms I know aren’t really that happy. Plus, I think I’d get bored after a while. And I would have an issue with spending money and not really making any…but that’s just me. I guess maybe being a back-up dancer would be my dream. LOL
6. If infertility and finances were not an issue, how many children would you ideally want to have? This one is hard to answer too, because the answer has changed so much over the years! Since I don’t have any kids yet, all I know is that something is missing. Maybe one child will fill that void, but I don’t think so. I’m thinking 3 or 4.
7. What is your all time favorite book? The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle. First book I loved, so will always love.
8. What is the funniest/most interesting thing about yourself? Funniest? Interesting? Hmmmm. I got ran over by a tractor when I was four….and since I was ok, it’s pretty funny
9. What is your favorite time of year? Fall…when the trees start to change and it’s in the 70s
10. Who is your favorite celebrity and who is the most overrated celebrity? Favorite? Will Ferrell. Most overrated? Any of the Baldwin brothers.
11. What is one thing you have gained since TTC? Weight.