I have had trouble thinking of ANYTHING besides this pregnancy, so I thought having some June writing prompts would be a good idea. This way I have something else to focus on (and not worry about), and this way you get to read something besides my crazy thoughts and not being able to patiently wait for my next appointment. Of course I’m already behind, but I’ll catch-up today, seriously! And of course I’ll update you when there is an update….but for now we have to wait another week for my next appointment. =(
June Writing Prompts:
1. Family story – how did your parents meet, how many brothers/sisters, tell us what you want.
2. What do you drive? What is your dream car?
3. Biggest indulgence
4. Favorite snack?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Name you picked out for your kids when you were younger. Bonus: share any name ideas you have now
7. You’re in labor: drugs or no drugs. Why?
8. If you had a choice – SAHM?
9. How supportive is your SO in your TTC journey?
10. Tell me about your best friend.
11. Describe your wedding.
12. Perfect anniversary – describe it.
13. What’s the most interesting vacation you have been on?
14. First job
15. First love
16. What did you have for breakfast today? What do you normally have?
17. Do you drink coffee? Cream/sugar/how do you drink your coffee?
18. If your insurance covered infertility treatments at 100%, unlimited attempts – what would you try and for how long?
19. What’s your advice for parenting an adopted child?
20. Favorite movie and why
21. Any horrific events happen to you when you were young?
22. What’s your favorite children’s book?
23. If you had 100,000 that had to be donated to charity what would you do with it?
24. What’s your biggest fear about becoming a mom?
25. Describe the contents of your purse. What kind of purse do you have?
26. If you could give advice to a newbie infertile, what would it be?
27. When you were younger, what job(s) did you want to have?
28. Do you speak any other languages? When do you think a child should learn a new language?
29. Tell me the highlights of your college years.
30. What’s one thing in your closet you wear when you have a nice occasion? Interpret that as a date night or important job event.